Centre to help the unemployed (CASE)
To help you find the job that’s right for you!
A dynamic approach adapted to your needs!
You can meet an employment counsellor :
- In person,
- By teleconference (Zoom or Teams),
- Or simply on the phone.
Public health and social distancing measures are applied in RESO offices.
Services are free and personalized and offered in English and French.
You do not know which way to go? Take the direction of RESO!
- Find information on the necessary prerequisites and how to obtain them
- Prepare your school registration application
- Find solutions to reconcile studies and family
- Look for various funding opportunities
Information : 514 931-5737, ext. 254