RESO Investissements Inc. (RII), a capital development fund for the Sud-Ouest, was born out of the community's need for a new tool that aided the start-up and growth of new business and strengthened existing businesses, ensuring that these businesses took root in the Sud-Ouest in the long term.
- Boosting economic growth and strengthening businesses in the district
- Encouraging the emergence of job-creating projects
Type of financing:
- Profit-seeking businesses and social economy enterprises of the Sud-Ouest
- Industry sectors: Manufacturing, high-value-added service industries, robotics, leading-edge technology and advanced industry, excluding financial services, real estate, and mining and gas exploration and development
- Investment of $50,000 to $450,000
- Debentures, convertibles, equity-type loans
- Complementary to institutional and government financing tools
- Submission of a complete business plan, including promoters' curricula vitae
For more information, Marc Beausoleil, au 514 931-5737, poste 228.