Access to Financing
Financing services are intended for business leaders, leaders of social economy enterprises, and self-employed workers with business plans in hand. The services are designed primarily to help entrepreneurs obtain risk capital financing or complementary financing from financial institutions.
General Conditions for Access to Risk Capital
- First access to risk capital
- Proof of project viability
- Job creation in Montreal's Sud-Ouest
- Unsecured or equity-type loan, possible investment in capital stock
- Refundable contribution
- Flexibility of required collateral
- Capital outlay: usually 20 % investment from promoter
- Complementary financing from financial institutions and other partners
- At the marketing or growth stage
- Industry sector: manufacturing, service or local development priorities (excluding restoration and commercial activities)
- Localized in the Sud-Ouest, or about to be
For more information, Marcela Gutierrez, 514 931-5737, poste 272.